The authors need to follow the gudline below:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Journal of English Language and Pedagogy (JELPA):
- Written in English.
- The submitted paper is 3500 - 6000 words.
- Using APA Style for reference and suggested using tools such as Zotero and Mendeley.
- Make sure that the paper is written using the JELPA Template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must follow the structure of Journal of English Language and Pedagogy (JELPA) below:
- Title. The title of the paper is a maximum of 15 words.
- Abstract. The Abstract is written between 150-250 WORDS and without citation. The abstract must cover the research aim, research method, and result of the research.
- Section structure. The body structure of Journal of English Language and Pedagogy (JELPA) is: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion - Acknowledgement (optional)
- References. The author must add a minimum of 15 references, which consist of 60% references from journal papers.